Enabling companies to make the most of their resources to benefit society.
Empowering individuals to find their sweet-spot in their personal and professional lives.
Enabling discoveries: within, with people and with the world.
Encouraging individuals and organizations to involve staff and drive change
"It isn't about if organizations must adopt employee advocacy practices or not - it is about when and how quickly can they tap the collective wisdom and power of employees to take their engagement to a whole new level. Your employees are already out there speaking, commenting, sharing and even bashing your brand or business. Staying ahead of the curve means putting a strong employee advocacy plan to work for your organization."
“In organizations, the culture isn’t just about leaders sharing the values or purpose with employees to follow. It is when each employee know what to do to keep the culture alive and how to intervene without any hesitation is when the organization prevails.”
“Building a communication culture takes time – gives it time. Keeping your dashboard updated constantly thinking about your audiences, listening to them more intently and asking a lot more questions about the engagement you see. It is also motivational for the team to know what they are measuring against. Finally, it helps to keep teams focused on metrics that impact the business.”
Aniisu K Verghese
Speaker, internal communication leader, author, trainer, consultant, blogger, road safety activist, social media advocate
- Author of Internal Communications – Insights, Practices & Models (Sage Publications, 2012)
- Chapter contributor to Disrupting the Function of IC – A Global Perspective (IC Kollectif, 2017)
- PR Hall of Fame Winner (Public Relations Council of India, 2015)
- Elite panelist for IABC’s global publication - Communication World
- SABRE Awards - South Asia Jury member Asia Pacific entries (2015)
- International Association of Business Communicator’s Gold Quill Awards jury member (2012)
- Winner at 14th Godfrey Philips Bravery Awards (2005)
- Founder of Friends for Life, a road safety NGO (2003)
Case Study & Interview | Rajiv Arvind | Why Engaged Employees Mean Happy Customers and The Role of Internal Communicators In Improving Connection
Is it possible to improve customer satisifaction through internal communication? Can influencing leadership messaging result in better understanding o...Read More
Blog on Intrapreneurship and Internal Communications
Pleased to share that my blog on intrapreneurship and internal communication is published on the Institute of Public Relations website. Look up the co...Read More
Get ahead in your life and career with leading resources.
Read a rich selection of reports, articles and presentation, assess yourself on personal branding, audit your organization's communication or assess your skills needed to be the best.